lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

amigos

friends are the foundation of social coexistence. accompany us throughout our lives, some are forever. design is that true friends can be counted on the fingers of l, as hands.
A friend, a friend, a night of passion ... who knows what to expect.
• If I know you are, and you know I am, who will know who I am when you're not.

· All everybody wants to have a friend, few bother to be one.

¨ The Best not to try to make friend but the enemy friend.

• A friend never tells you what you want to hear, tells you the truth and what is best for you.

I simply can your strength in your weakness, I want to be your support and you can count.

· Your mean to me more than words could express.

• In the phrase "a true friend, real leads.

• A person without friends is like if you lived in the desert.

• The friendship comes from the heart and died chasing a love ...

• Each time you look at the sky and see a star moving remember me.

· When you want to meet someone compatible "WHY can not find?

· What Friends are the family that is chosen.

· Best friends are like stars, although not always look, you know you are there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario