lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

family

the family is the first group we belong and is the basis of the values that we acquire in life. in difficult situations family support can take us forward.
ma family from beginning to end, without measure, as always, wherever you go, you will be part of one.

I received the gift of life more beautiful, my family, nothing else matters.

Why strive to search for your ancestors? Get into politics and your opponents will do it for you.

The family begins with the love that you got closer.

You want to be born in another family itself is rejected.

I wonder who was my grandfather, but I'm more concerned to know who will be his grandson.

What great wealth, even for someone poor, have good parents.

The family is well established as an indestructible diamond.

Live as long as you remembered.

Having children does not make a father in the same way that having a piano makes it not a pianist.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario